- BookMeth (https://bookmeth.com) is committed to user privacy and/or our policy below and describes our principles in maintaining user trust and confidence and protecting your private data.
- Any emails that you enter on this website for the purpose of connecting to us are used solely for these purposes, you can send an email at any time suggesting that you want to unsubscribe from our services, in which case the email address will be permanently removed from our database.
- Information Collection and Use. BookMeth does not collect or use any personal information when you visit our website. BookMeth may, however, from time-to-time, collect non-personal information available from your browser when you make a request from our website.
- Your IP address, your type of browser, the URL requested by your browser and the date and time of your question may be included in this detail. To track the use of our website and to increase the efficiency of our services, we use this material. On occasion and in the future, non-personal information that we collect will be exchanged with third parties in order to provide our guests with more specific resources and advertising.
- For example, we can share the number of users who have searched or clicked on a particular advertising on our site for specific files. We adhere to relevant legal procedures and can, as necessary by law, provide information to protect our company's interests and, in some circumstances, to protect the personal protection of our users and the public as a whole.
- The third party applications using our APIs are reponsible for their own privacy terms and BookMeth must not be held reponsible for their actions.